Providing company secretarial services to your clients involves much more than just filing CRO forms. From the requirement to review Memorandum & Articles of Association to ensure that the company is legally entitled to undertake a particular transaction; to correctly passing appropriately worded resolutions; company secretarial duties are fraught with potential pitfalls for professional advisors.
OmniPro can help you ensure that transactions are not delayed, time is not wasted and unnecessary or excessive costs do not arise immediately or in the future. Company secretarial documentation prepared by professional advisors regularly comes under close scrutiny. Some specific circumstances include:
- The ODCE inspect minute books and documentation as part of their frequent private company investigations.
- Company sale and the associated due diligence process.
- Directors of liquidated or struck off companies facing S.150 restrictions or S.160 disqualifications.
OmniPro Corporate Consultants work with you to ensure that you and your clients are compliant with company law, and that any problems that arise in the course of the lifecycle of a company are quickly solved. Our team of qualified Chartered Secretaries are solutions-focused, providing practical support in a friendly but, professional manner. We pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge and experience. We can provide an incisive understanding of the relevant company law, and offer practical, cost-effective solutions designed specifically for you and your clients.
Harness our experience alongside yours
OmniPro Corporate Consultants can help you to avoid these time-wasting and expensive pitfalls. We have extensive experience in this area, and our wide range of practical and personalised solutions include:
- Allotment of Shares Find Out More >>>
- Transfer of Shares Find Out More >>>
- Redemption or Buyback of Shares Find Out More >>>
- Section 60 Financial Assistance Find Out More >>>
- Company Restorations Find Out More >>>
- Voluntary Strike Offs Find Out More >>>
- Registering a Business Name Find Out More >>>
- Golden Share Find Out More >>>