The company formation process is a key part of the start up process for many new businesses. Entrepreneurs embarking on a new venture are usually very eager to get their company off the ground as quickly as possible, so it is essential that you provide your clients with a fast and efficient service as well as a cost effective one. OmniPro can help you help them. We provide our company formation services to Accountants, Solicitors, tax and business advisors throughout the country and retain over 96% of our clients. If you are setting up a Limited Company contact us to see how we can assist you.
What OmniPro can do for you?
24-hour turnaround service on all Company Formations
Many company incorporations need to be completed at very short notice, and we understand the demands that this can impose on you. Our 24-hour turnaround service ensures that your company formation process is completed in the most efficient way possible.
The OmniPro Company Formation Pack
Our professionally presented pack includes all necessary items to get your client started straight away:
- Original Certificate of Incorporation.
- Minutes of the first meeting of Directors.
- Share Certificates.
- Three bound copies of the Constitution/Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- One loose-leaf copy of the Constitution/Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Statutory Company Register.
- Companies, Directors and Company Secretary information leaflets.
- Pliers Company Seal
Our unique 24-hour turnaround service is available at one of the most competitive prices in Ireland, and includes:
- A free, comprehensive company formation name-check, eliminating the delay caused by a name refusal.
- Three different options for setting up your company.
- A specially-drafted objects clause, tailored for your business for inclusion in the Constitution/Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Preparation and emailing of the company formation documentation.
- Electronic filing of the completed documentation using the A1 Online Scheme.
- Same-day notification of your company incorporation.
- Delivery of your tailored company formation pack using trusted next-day service couriers
- Right first time
We hand-deliver all company formation documents once we have checked them for completeness and accuracy. Company formation applications containing errors are returned by the Companies Office, sometimes leading to delays of weeks. Our expert team of qualified Chartered Secretaries will ensure your documentation is right first time.
96% of OmniPro clients return to us again and again - we know that you will too. To find out why we are the first choice formation agent for so many of Ireland's Accountants, Solicitors and professional advisors, contact our team today.